Monday, December 13, 2004

First comment

OK, this is the begining. So, I think it is gonna take some time to tell the background. I will try to not write much on my own life, I dont like to talk much about myself.

My name is Luis Felipe. I was born in Bogota, Colombia on September 12th, 1977. I was a curious boy, a bad student, then a good student (Some say an outstanding one, but I am not sure). During my childhood I discovered electronics and computer programming were funny, so I decided to study both electronic engineering and computer science. The person who excerted the most imfluence in my personality must have been my grandpa Jesus Herran, who was a really interesting person. When he died I felt really bad and I think I have not recovered at all from this loose (Maybe I will never do it . . . ). I will try to write somethings about him later, cause he deserves it . . .
My mom and my grandma have been my support along my time, thanks to them.
I dwelt in Bogota with my cousins during the very early stage in my life in such a way that nowadays I consider them to be like my brothers. They are interesting people. I have a sister, she will be a lawyer soon. My father has been away from me. He is a good person although kind of narcissist.
My girlfriend has a pair of beautiful black deep eyes and a soft heart. We love each other.
My pet is probably pregnate and I will have tiny dogs in about two months.

Well, that's not all the story, but helps you understand me to certain degree.

Who knows the different ways life works. . . My mom says I have to organize my own life. She says:
You cant keep going to bed that late and waking up that early?! Why do you need to pernoct that way? Youre gonna get sick! . However, I think I will continue watching the stars and building my aeroplane, and as I have to work to get the money, I will continue doing that at night (moreover, It is the only way I know in which I can look at the stars in the sky - obviously, stars different to our sun).
OK, I have work to do. Let's hope this pages will reflect part of my thoughts and reveal my personal and respectuous opinions (I will not try to hurt anybody, I am sorry if I do ;) ) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home