Sunday, October 23, 2005

Disordered weekend thoughts

On friday I went with co-worker and some of his friends to drink some beers. I was having a good time, but at the end of it I got bored and started remembering things. A friend of Clara absconded with her boyfriend as soon as I got to the restaurant they were eating in. I don't know why, but I suppose it had to do with my arrival. May be it was not so, but it seems likely. On saturday, my sister, her friend and I went to watch a movie. Cool movie, though. . . it was "Against the Wall". It is a Turkish-German production, I think. It was about the adventures and fate of a very weird couple. It must have won thousands of prizes. It was a good movie to watch. Today I did some exercise, then called my friend Karen, I like her. She is cool. She forgot to call me back, she uses to forget that kind of things, I am begining to understand her. I talked to Jahir too. He was going to go to the cinema today, I wonder how is he doing right now. After a brief nap I got up and started thinking about her again, so I decided to get out for a while and soon I resulted going to every single place in which I was with her. Only a few were missing. It was good, It helped me think and relax. I hope she is having a good time. I apologize if I hurt her, I think I just needed some escape way, and it worked somehow. Well, from now on, I need to change some things, and I will. I am not that selfish now, I am not that kind of hermit I was 3 yr ago, now I need to be with people, however, I need to become a little selfish again and recover the track of my path. Well, I have been worried about Wilma hurricane. Hope it won't be that bad and not much people will die. I hope we all can recover and go ahead with our lifes, hope not much people to get hurt or lose their belongings. God help us all and help all those who are suffering right now to be better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siramthar said...

Karen does forget many things, she is a little forgetful. No big deal :p

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home