Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween

I ve been behaving weird these days. On friday, I went to drink some beers with my sister and her friends. I was kind of bored with them. May be I wanted to go dancing but It didn't work as expected and we ended up drinking. On saturday I was looking for some friends to share with them some time. I found none, so I decided to go to the cinema alone. I drove like a crazy, to try to make some katharsis to my soul. It somehow worked fine. I saw a Tim Burton movie about a wedding with a dead wife . . . a little dull, but nice enough to keep you entertained for a while. After that, I decided to go to the 93th street park to try to dance or something. I discovered that some of the places have really nice music. It was too late to get into any of them, but I think I will go back there next week and it will be a different story. I decided then to drink a beer (Buckler - non-alcoholic - I was driving) and smoke a cuban pure cigar. It was relaxing. Under the clouds of that night, relaxing on a bench of the park drinking a beer and smoking a cigar. .. cool, it is not something I use to do. At the end of the night, I went to eat a hamburguer with cheese and french fries. I came back home with a little smile in my face. This week was weird. I did an approach to Clara to see if we could be friends. I received in change humiliating remarks and offensive expressions. I guess there is too much hatred still there, that much that we wont
be able to be friends anymore. Well, I felt really bad, but no way. I noticed then the presence of a co-worker. She is really sensual, is smart, and pretty. Her only problem is that she is married . . . and I respect that . . . no way my lady!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home