Sunday, November 13, 2005

How I found her

I found her below the rain in the step of the dark mountain, like a
fancy.
I was about to continue my way ignoring her, but then I realized
my umbrella was fit for two. I invited her and she accepted.
We where going to the same place, and it felt good. I didn't realize
yet how beautiful she was and what a good smile and sight she had.
I refused to let her go away forever, so I got her mail and she got
mine. We then met next day. She was radiant, wearing a special
glow in her teeth and eyes, and looking really really good, I told her.
I also told her I liked her eyes and smile. I realized then that
there was opportunity in this world for a couple of lonely souls, of
lonely hearts. I tell no more for now. I will only write that
I really liked her. I liked her more than I liked anyone I've met
before. I like her eyes, and her body and her skin and hands and smile.
Good for luck to play that tricks with my life. Thanks the Lord for
letting me know how life goes on, even if this is not to continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siramthar said...

goood!!!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home