Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend adventures

Well, This weekend has been good. I dated a very special lady. Everything worked just fine.
So, I dedicate to her that song I posted last week "Don" from "Miranda" (http://gralfcamusic.blogspot.com).

Well, what else? ok. I ate jaiba which is a species of big crab. I seriously recomend it with
some lemon and a good white wine (I love bordeaux).

I think we have to live well, because life is so short and it scapes from us like sand between our
hands. We need to grow our minds and our bodies, but also our souls and spirits. So , my reflection
for this week is : Live your lives well, work, talk to people and exercise. And when doing all those
things, have fun and try to make it as good as you can, for you don't know when are you
going to leave this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home