Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend

This weekend I did various things. First of all, I built a hovercraft using off the shelf parts that I already had. It was amazing to watch it hovering 1mm over the ground. After that, I built a spitfire model airplane (doesn't fly, just plastic; it was one the favorite airplanes of Jesus), which incredibly took me about the same time I took to design and build the hovercraft. Then I looked out of the window and there it was Jupiter, hence, I took my telescope (Meade LX90) and watched Jupiter and its moons for about an hour or so. Then I realized there was a communications tower in range. In order to re-calibrate the focuser of the telescope, I pointed to the light on top of it. It was so funny that I was able to even read the serial number and brand of the antennas. Cool weekend, although I feel I could have done more things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrés Calderón said...

I want to play too :)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home