Sunday, November 20, 2005

Beware of the "Guaya"

If you ever come to go to the T zone or Chamois, be careful if you order a Guaya. The Guaya is a sweet drink composed of 9 different white drinks. In the beginning you don't feel its effects. However, after a while you can't even walk. The worst part is the hangover, the worst I've ever felt in my whole life. Guayas are cool, if you go with your girlfriend both can drink half of it and feel just fine. Never ever order two or more for just you, because you will end up like slug on the floor with no memory of your actions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mario Enrique López Guzmán said...

Jajajaja cool, I was in Bogota last month and taste the Guaya in chamois, this was the most exciting drink that never think... I love Colombia but I love more to My Mahecha.... Regards.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home