Thursday, November 24, 2005

Two months

It's been two months since it happened, and five months since I saw it.
Two months of doom after my life was about to end for nothing, and now I see it.
Two months of disaster, patience and craziness of my subdued ego.
I've come to think of it lately that it may have been one of the
worst things in my whole life, but also one of the best because it
changed many of the customs I had and it changed the way I see life.
I sincerely expect them to be fine. I forgive them all the bad words
and offenses they did to me. I also forgive all this people who turned
their backs to me. I have to thank all people who remained by my side and
now I consider my true friends. Last thing I am to say today of the subject
is an appology to all people who I bothered. It was not my intention
to bother them, I just needed some support and I took it even if they didn't
understand what I was doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home