Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Insanity

During my school years, my co-students used to call me "Loco", then time went by and
at the University some of my friends started calling me "Loco", too (only really close people dare
to call me like that). I've come to think that they may be right, I am a little crazy.
Now I see that they also called other people like that. May be all of us are a little crazy.
B. Franklin used to say "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". Well, that of course is insanity, but it is not the only way to
be crazy. However, as we keep on doing the same things over and over expecting different
results each time, we must admit that definitely we are all insane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siramthar said...

Exactly. Like hitting on a woman and seeing her run away. Then hitting on another one and see her too run away. And again and again. And never realising what you're doing wrong.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home