Thursday, February 02, 2006

Morning thought on her

When you came to pass for the University that day I didn't ever imagine that we would go that far,
that I could love you that much. You just came with your cousin and I felt overwhelmed by your
presence. Your presence, full of enchantment , inspirer of the deepest concerns and desires.
And you know what I think about love: it requires time and knowledge, essentialy knowledge.
I can't but feel happy for all that things that came to pass, but I expected to be with you
to the end of my days: didn't you understand it? I bet you didn't. . . you were concerned
about my plans and about what your friends kept on telling you. Beware! you young fellow! you have
to keep on developing your own criterium, don't keep on trusting what people says: use your own brain and guts to decide!. At the end I was not the one who cheated. Sometimes I want to wish
you to fail and suffer, but don't ever come to really wish it. I hope you're all right and you
will wish me good winds in life. I'll wish you good winds if you do the same for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home