Friday, April 21, 2006

???

How do you expect me to fight for your love? A one sided love doesn't work.
How am I supposed to know if you do? You didn't give the least signal, so,
I suppose you don't.
There's only shadows all around, shadows of you, shadows of me and a little
light that comes and alleviates the tortures of the free crazy thoughts that
press me.
It's almost a year on, a year I've been mourning in your absence. Soon it will
be over and I'll stop mourning for you.
I am so sorry, though, but what the heck, I was not the one who cheated. . .
People often talks too much about what they don't know. . . .you were like a
godess to me, they didn't see it. .. they just judged. . . and you trusted them.
You didn't realize that most of the efforts I did, I did for you, I did thinking
in our future. . . I broke my back at work just for you, and you didn't see
it. Well, reminds, reminds, reminds, torture our souls sometimes. . . now
I am happy with Lizzy, I'd just like to honor the past remembrance of our
ways that got connected somehow in one that now, apparently forever, is broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home