Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Got a cold

Goodness ! I've been healthy from cold since last year. Now I am kind of dizzy and with headache. . . Hope I am going to get better soon enough !!!

My new relationship goes fine, I guess. We have a lot more things in common than the ones I had with Clara. However, that, too, can be a problem at large.

This holly week I spend a lot of time exercising. I bought a machine and now I am going to add some
muscles to my body, I guess it is a good time to add them .

Lizy and I made up a mechanism to help my blind robot kind of locate itself in space like a blind person, that is: using a staff. It will be funny. . . with all the aluminium in place, only some circuitry and screws to place and it will be functional soon.

To help me with my chess Game, I designed and built a chess Clock, which actually works. The PCB's
are ready and I think we 're gonna be transfering it from protoboard to pcb this week.

I hate to pay unuseful taxes, but you know . . . .death and taxes. . . . next month is my turn for the later. . . hope the former to wait for a loooong time ;)

That's all for now. . .. C. U. LAter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home